If you’re familiar with Kimra the successful 7 figure entrepreneur, then you know all about her journey from welfare to million dollar launches. But for this candid interview, we went much deeper than all that…
In this episode you’ll learn:
- About Kimra’s long and difficult journey through bullying, and struggle with her sexual identity
- About the courageous mindset needed to stand out and be your authentic self
- How to handle the feeling of vulnerability when sharing openly on social media, despite occasionally exposing yourself to criticism and judgment
- How sharing your story not only leads to deep connection with others, but empowers them as well.
- Why leadership is about giving people permission to step into their own stories, and why everyone’s story is important. Yes, this means yours!
- The importance of spending time with people who help uplift you and your message, as well as help you develop as a person
All this and more in just over 15 minutes!
Download the episode here
You can find out more about Kimra here: