In this episode you’ll learn:
- The mindset that helped propel Marlyne from a young Jamaican immigrant, all the way to the halls of Wharton Business and Columbia. The very definition of the American dream!
- How her yoga practice taught her resilience, motivation, and the ability to tap into her own source of personal power.
- The importance of having a strong support system in your life
- All about the power of the C.A.N.I. attitude (all my Tony Robbins fans know exactly what’s up here!)
- What to do when you feel lost and the world seems upside down
- The one (meditation) tool she uses every day in addition to positive affirmations and gratitude
“I walk by faith, not by sight” – was a bible quote Marlyne mentioned. I’m not a religious person (at all), but to me that quote right there is at the very heart of self-development. It stuck with me long after the interview was over.
Download the episode here
You can find out more about Marlyne Pierce here:
Podcast: Modern Mogul Podcast