This is the first episode of OVERTIME! It’s a challenge keeping the interviews to 15 minutes. I guess you already figured that out considering every one I’ve done so far has managed to go over 😀
So, OVERTIME! will be where you get to all the good shit we couldn’t cover in the main interview.
The first part of the interview can be found here
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What her most successful clients all have in common from a mindset standpoint. And by “success” I mean those that get what they say they want. Those that create what they say they want to create in this life
- Want to succeed at the highest levels? Learn to accept being uncomfortable
- The absolute tectonic shifts that occurred in Molly’s life when she started tapping (EFT), but doing it her way (as opposed to following scripts)
- How most self-development tools don’t actually work unless you figure out a way to make them work for you
- Why she’s not into guided meditations
- How she gets herself back on the path when having an off day.
- Why sharing YOUR voice (yes I’m talking to YOU), your expertise, your talent….is something the world desperately needs and how you’re actually selfish if you hold it back from people.
Download the OVERTIME! episode here